Productive Human Endeavour Limited provides Consultancy
Services with a focus on "Enterprise Governance & Management" (EGM), comprising of 10 levers that are the "machinery of banking in motion", in essence "the principles
of banking" that has at its heart the assessment of the risk vs rewards balance. Click onto the tabs to find out more with respect to my experience in each of the 10 levers:
- Taking into account the markets, government, regulators, rating agencies, external auditors etc affect your organization.
- Structuring effective oversight and segregation of responsibilities of Boards, committees, management and independent reviews; and thus comprehending the “lines of defense”.
- Deciding the purpose of the organization and its role in a sustainable society through an assessing of its strengths and weaknesses. Determining the appetite for risk vs rewards
- Determining the appropriate establishment of legal entities, businesses, functions to ensure optimal segregation and the avoidance of conflicts of interest
- Differentiating the uniqueness and yet overlaps between activities, customers and products.
- Defining, assessing and measuring all forms of Risk - including Legal Risk
Balance sheet management
- Managing the assets, liabilities and capital resources and the determination of capital adequacy
Technology, processes, operations, information
- Focussing on operational risks - and in particular the human factor
- Motivating employees to be productive and comprehending the benefits and dynamics of teamwork
- Quantifying the risk v reward balance as evidenced in the reported Profit & Loss statements as well as in other measures such as shareholder value, and contribution to society